Go back to:
- Front page
- What is an assassination game?
- Past events
- How to become a member?
- Upcoming events
- Current board (2023)
- Naamiaistanssiaiset 2023
Like in Finland, so in the world. It is a fact that the roots of assassination games are in the universities of the English-speaking world, from where the game stealthily slithered into the University of Helsinki via unnamed individuals. Henceforth where this assassin society fares well and murders aplenty, so do the other older societies abroad. On this page we have listed several known societies in other universities all over the world. If you are interested in our activities and happen to be traveling around, you may want to contact the local assassin society and seek refuge in their ranks, before their headhunters decide to seek you out themselves, possibly armed with a tinfoil knife or a water pistol.
- Cambridge University: https://assassins.soc.srcf.net/
- Durham University: https://community.dur.ac.uk/assassins.society/
- According to anonymous sources, an assassin society has been active in the Oxford University, but there is no information available from the current state or contacts of the society, meaning you have to hunt them out yourself if you wish to contact them.
- University of Southampton: https://www.facebook.com/groups/167634223327430/?fref=ts%2F .
- Leeds University: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LeedsUniversityAssassinsGuild/.
- Sheffield University: https://yoursu.sheffield.ac.uk/groups/assassins-guild-society
- According to anonymous sources, an assassin society has been active in the Warwick University, but there is no information available from the current state or contacts of the society, meaning you have to hunt them out yourself if you wish to contact them (just like in Oxford).
- Staffordshire University: https://www.facebook.com/staffsassassin.
- An assassin society has been active in the Plymouth University, but the society has been disbanded recently.
- London Imperial College: https://www.imperialcollegeunion.org/activities/a-to-z/assassins-guild
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT): https://assassin.mit.edu/web/Who_are_we%3F
- Williams College: https://wso.williams.edu/wiki/index.php/Killing_As_Organized_Sport.